We would love to answer any questions you may have! Here are some common questions and answers and if your question is still unanswered, please don't hesitate to contact us via our contact page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How is the coffee packed for shipment?
- Your coffee is freshly roasted when you place an order. When you order, your coffee will be roasted and shipped the very same day to ensure you receive the freshest coffee possible. Our coffee is heat-sealed in a valve bag.
Why heat-sealed in a valve bag?
- When coffee is freshly roasted, it releases carbon dioxide for up to 48 hours. If we vacuum-seal fresh coffee immediately after roasting, the bag will explode because there is no way for the carbon dioxide to escape. Each bag has a valve that only lets air flow one way. It releases the carbon dioxide without allowing any outside air to come into the bag, so your coffee is guaranteed to be absolutely fresh.
Is your coffee Gourmet?
- Yes! Each gourmet coffee is inspected and certified according to specific standards of the region it was produced in to be qualified as "gourmet coffee".
Does your coffee have any sugar added?
- No, absolutely not! Our coffees contain natural oils and flavors.
What is the SMJ Bean Program?
- We want to thank our customers for choosing us! We implemented this program to offer discounts to show our appreciation for your business! For each $1 that you spend on product in our store, you will receive 1 Bean. There are also other ways to earn more Beans.
Do you ship outside of the USA?
- No, unfortunately at this time we only ship within the USA.
What are my shipping options?
- We ship all orders via FedEx. This ensures you receive your fresh coffee as quickly as possible.
What is your shipping rate?
- We have a flat rate of $8.95 up to 20 lbs. As everyone is aware, shipping costs have risen drastically and we have kept our shipping costs as low as possible.